A simple vegan pasta dish
Products used :
PREPARATION : 0 min
COOKING : 20 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 2 :
4 frozen vegan sausages
200 g pappardelle (or tagliatelle)
100 ml vegan red wine
400 g tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp brown rice miso paste
1 tsb dried herbs
Salt and pepper
- 1- Defrost the sausages. Defrosted once, add to the metal bowl and run on EXPERT 1 minute / speed 7 (without heating).
- 2- Once the sausages have been minced, run EXPERT 10 minutes / speed 2A / 100 ° C until the sausages start to crisp up. Add a splash of oil if necessary.
- 3- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling, salted water as per the packet instructions.
- 4- Once the EXPERT program is finished add the red wine. Restart the EXPERT 2 minutes / speed 2A / 100 ° C. When finished, add the tinned tomatoes, miso paste, herbs. Restart EXPERT 10 minutes / speed2A / 100 ° C to simmer.
- 5- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain the pasta and add the sauce to the pan to combine. Serve and enjoy.
CHEF’S TIP :
Finish with a sprinkle of vegan parmesan cheese. To add flavor, add a stock cube when adding the tinned tomatoes. Check that it vegan to keep this vegan recipe.