MAGIMIX RETURNS POLICY - CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS - EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Returning your Magimix because you have changed your mind
Please contact our After Sales Department via the contact form "Exchanges and refunds" within 14 days of receiving your order to notify them that you wish to return the product.
Return your item unused and in original condition with proof of purchase within 28 days, and we will give you an exchange or refund, as long as your returned product meets our terms and conditions.
Please be aware that we will only process your refund once the item has been returned and checked by our specialist; this can take up to 14 days.
Returning a faulty item
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please contact our After Sales Department via the contact form "Exchanges and refunds" with proof of purchase and we will arrange an exchange or refund.
After 30 days we will repair or replace the product in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms and conditions of our policy
If you have changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we will exchange or refund it.
By Original condition we mean
• You have kept all original packaging and labels in good condition and the product can be resold a full price.
• You have not used the product Unless faulty this must be within 28 days of purchase
• If you have your receipt or order confirmation we will refund the original method you used to purchase.
• Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you do not have proof of purchase, we are unable to process a refund.
• The following products will not be eligible for exchange or refund (unless faulty)
o Products you received over 28 days ago
o Products that have ben opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
o Products without original packaging or labels o Products or packaging in poor condition
o Products that have been used