Your appliance has been made with extreme care and is of excellent quality. However, should any defects or genuine manufacturing faults occur within 30 days of purchase, the product must be returned to the retailer.
Outside of 30 days, please contact Magimix Customer Care
This guarantee covers both parts and labour of new machines and is effective from the date of purchase. The motor of the food processors and the juicers is guaranteed for 30 years* (comprising the motor, ie stator, rotor, bushings, relay and capacitor) and the parts for 3 years against genuine manufacturing faults. If you wish to claim under this guarantee, you will need to provide proof of purchase.
Under no circumstances shall any claim under this guarantee give rise to the complete replacement of the appliance or entitle the consumer to damages. The guarantee period commences from the date of purchase and will not be extended due to any claims made during this period.
This warranty is valid only in the country of purchase or in such other countries where Magimix sells the same model with identical technical specifications.
The cost of returning the appliance to the dealer or service agent is not covered. The benefits provided by this Magimix warranty shall not preclude application of more favourable local statutory rights.
For further details, please contact Customer Care
This guarantee does not cover any damage resulting from :
- A fall or impact Incorrect handling not in compliance with the instructions for use
- Insufficient aftercare or cleaning
- The use of abrasive detergents unsuitable for plastic items
- The product being connected to an electrical power supply with a voltage different to that shown on the identification plate
- External events (fire, flood, etc.)
- Commercial use (including small offices)
* Food processors and Juicers purchased after 1st of March 2015 (purchase proof)