Curried onion soup
Products used :
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 45 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 6 :
5 large onions, quartered
50 g butter, cubed
1 tbsp cornflour
1 L hot water
100 ml white wine
1 chicken stock cube
100 g Gouda
1 tbsp curry powder and/or ground turmeric
4 slices slightly stale farmhouse bread
11/2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp mixed herbs
150 g cheddar cheese, grated
bunch of coriander
- 1- Place onions in the metal bowl. Run EXPERT, 20 seconds / speed 13 (without heating). Scrape down if necessary.
- 2- EXPERT, 3 minutes / speed 3/120 ° C.
- 3- Add cornflower, hot water, white wine, chicken stock cube, curry powder and / or ground tumor and seasoning EXPERT, 40 minutes / speed 2A / 100 ° C. Make the cheese croutons while the soup is cooking.
- 4- Serve with croutons on the surface and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 1- Cut loaf into cubes and place in an ovenproof dish. Olive oil and season drizzle with pepper, herbs and cheese.
- 2- Heat oven at 180 ° C (170 ° C fan, gas mark 4), and cook for 10 minutes, until crisp, checking regularly. Remove from oven and separate croutons from one and other.
Copyright : © photographs Sandra Mahut © Hachette Book (Marabout) 2016Mahut Hachette Livre (Marabout) 2016