Classic chicken stir-fry
Products used :
PREPARATION : 15 min
COOKING : 20 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
3 chicken breasts, diced into 4cm pieces
1 onion, sliced
50 g baby corn, cut into 2cm pieces
1 red pepper, deseeded, diced into 2cm pieces
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
100 g water chestnuts, sliced
275 g fresh egg noodles
1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
50 g mange tout, halved
2 spring onions, sliced finely
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp light brown sugar
75 ml chicken stock
- 1- Place 1 tbsp of oil and the chicken into the metal bowl, run STIR FRY.
- 2- Remove the chicken pieces and place into the steamer basket (keep this in the metal bowl during cooking to keep the chicken hot).
- 3- Add 1 tbsp of oil, onion and ginger to the metal bowl and run STIR FRY, 3 minutes.
- 4- Add the corn, pepper, carrots and water chestnuts to the metal bowl. Place the noodles into the bottom section of the steamer basket and run STIR FRY, 5 minutes.
- 5- Add the remaining ingredients into the metal bowl, reserving half of the spring onion for garnish. Run STIR FRY, 4 minutes.
- 6- At the end of cooking time, add the hot chicken into the stir fry mixture and season to taste. Toss the noodles in the remaining oil. Serve immediately.
Copyright : © photographs Sandra Mahut © Hachette Livre (Marabout) 2016