Pear and chocolate muffins
Products used :
5200 XL Premium
PREPARATION : 10 min
COOKING : 20 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 10 muffins :
100 g chocolate chips
125 g yoghurt
3 cups plain flour
4 pear halves in syrup
1 level tbsp baking powder
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups caster sugar
- 1- Preheat your oven at 180 ° C (gas mark 4).
- 2- Using the yoghurt, the eggs, yoghurt, oil and sugar in the bowl with the metal blade. Blend for 20 seconds.
- 3- Add the flour and baking powder. Blend for a further 20 seconds. If necessary, scrape the mixture with the spatula.
- 4- Add the pear halves, cut into large pieces, and the chocolate chips. Pulse twice.
- 5- Butter the muffin with dust and flour.
- 6- Divide the mixture between the tins, filling them out more
- 7- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
CHEF’S TIP :
You can also turn this into a loaf, rather than muffins. Simply pour the mixture into a loaf tin and bake for 25-35 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on the loaf to ensure it's cooked properly.