Products used :
PREPARATION : 35 min
COOKING : 100 min
RATING : 0 rateYou can rate or comment on this recipe via our App
RESTING : 0 min
SERVES 4 :
3 tbsp vegetable oil
2 large onions
1 tbsp soft brown sugar
1 tbsp plain flour
1 beef stock cube
dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1- Fit the food processing bowl with the bowl and 2mm slicing disc. Slice the onion using FOOD PROCESSOR.
- 2- Replace the food processing bowl with the metal bowl and add the sliced onions, oil and soft brown sugar. Run EXPERT, 25 minutes / speed 1A / 100 ° C until the start to lightly color.
- 3- Add the flour and run EXPERT, 3 minutes / 1A / 100 ° C.
- 4- Dissolve the stock cube in 400 ml of boiling water and add to the bowl. EXPERT, 20 minutes / speed 1A / 110 ° C.
- 5- At the end of cooking season with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Copyright : © photographs Sandra Mahut © Hachette Book (Marabout) 2016Mahut Hachette Livre (Marabout) 2016