- Check that it is switched on properly.
- Double failsafe: If the bowl and lid are not closed or properly locked into position, the appliance will not start.
Use the PULSE button.
The appliance automatically stops when you release the pressure on the pulse button. This means that you remain in complete control of the chopping and blending operations.
To achieve a more even texture or to blend certain ingredients, keep your finger on the button for several seconds. We have not added an "on" button to avoid over chopping or blending.
Blades may lose their sharpness if frequently in contact with foods, like parsley and hazelnuts. You can sharpen the blades with a sharpening steel.
- Cut the produce into 2 cm pieces.
- Do not fill the bowl more than 2/3 full.
- If you want to combine solids and liquids, process the solids first, then add the liquids.
MAINTENANCE1- How do you clean the machine
Always unplug your appliance before cleaning it.
Use a soft sponge with hot water and washing-up liquid to clean the attachments
Accessories: use a bottle brush to clean the accessories bases.
Motor unit: wipe it with a soft, damp cloth
You must follow certain rules to avoid seriously damaging the removable parts:
- Dishwasher: select the minimum temperature (below 40°C / 100°F) and avoid the drying cycle (generally above 60°C / 140°F)
- Washing by hand: do not leave the parts to soak in detergent for too long. Avoid abrasive products (e.g. Brillo, pads).
- Detergents: read the instructions for use to check their compatibility with plastic items.
SAFEGUARDS1- Safety instructions
- Always unplug your appliance after use, before adding or removing accessories and before cleaning it.
- The metal blades are extremely sharp. Always hold them using the central hub.
- Never use Le Micro to chop hard ingredients such as nutmeg as you may cause damage to the product.
- Never place the metal blades on the motor shaft until the bowl has been properly positioned.
- Never put your hands or a utensil inside the bowl when the product is in use to avoid the risk of serious injury and to avoid damage to the product.